Employment litigation representation for a variety of claims
Morgan Chase represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She advocates for employers on a variety of matters, including claims for:
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour violations in both the single plaintiff and class action context
Before joining the firm, Morgan represented employers in harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other employment-related issues. She also assisted public school districts with employee leaves, personnel investigations and Public Records Act compliance.
Experience in Action
- Assists employers on a full range of employment law issues, including strategic workforce management, employment handbook policies, FMLA, CFRA, reductions in force, employee performance and terminations, and negotiating and drafting employment and severance agreements.
- Counsels employers on how to avoid discrimination charges and lawsuits.
- Provides guidance on remote workforce policies, procedures and training, as well as FMLA coverage for remote employees and vaccination policies.
Professional & Civic Activities
- San Diego International Law Journal, member
- Employment and Labor Law Society, board member
News & Insights
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Competed on the National Mock Trial Team winning first place in the San Diego Defense Lawyers Mock Trial Tournament.
- California State University Long Beach (B.A., 2017)
- Political Science, Communication Studies
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, All Districts of California