Health law support with a background in pharmacy licensing
Nancy Hales focuses on health law. Her experience includes:
- Researching and tracking regulatory compliance with federal and state boards and agencies.
- Processing applications and renewals for state licenses and certifications for pharmacy and wholesale facilities.
- Handling Medicare, Medicaid and HIPAA compliance and credentialing.
Prior to joining the firm, Nancy worked in licensing and regulatory compliance for various entities in the pharmacy and specialty pharmacy space. Nancy believes clients need to know that you know what you are doing, but they also need to know you care about what you are doing. When you care about your work, it will be obvious with great customer service.
- Bethel University (M.B.A., 2016)
- Concentration: Health care
- Madison University (B.S., 2002)
- Major: Education Counseling