Advising on complex business and family immigration matters
Nick Lowrey advises on complex business and family immigration matters, as well as worksite enforcement and corporate restructuring issues related to labor and employment regulations. Nick represents clients in areas such as:
- Visa petitions and work permits
- Permanent residence, naturalization and citizenship
- I-9 regulatory compliance
Nick develops and delivers systematic compliance programs for clients seeking to mitigate risk, create efficiencies and mobilize their workforces.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 2022)
- Order of Barristers
- Top Trial Advocate for Class of 2022
- Texas Journal on Civil Liberties and Civil Rights, Editor
- George Mason University (B.A., with honors, 2016)
- Major: Interpersonal and Organizational Communication
- Minor: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Washington D.C.