Collaborative, practical advisement for general litigation matters
Nicole Perkins works on general litigation matters for clients in a variety of industries and business sectors.
Prior to joining Quarles, Nicole was a legal intern at a financial services company, where she collaborated with in-house counsel on projects related to insurance fraud and compliance. As a summer associate with the firm, she helped research and draft memoranda which were incorporated into successful dispositive motions.
Clients appreciate Nicole’s promptness and her attentive, detail-oriented approach to her work.
News & Insights
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2023)
- Dean’s List (Spring 2021, Fall 2021, Spring 2022, Fall 2023, Spring 2023)
- CALI Award for Consumer Law (Fall 2021)
- First Year Academic Achievement Award
- Indiana State Bar Association Health Law Section Distinguished Writing Award
- Indiana Health Law Review, note editor
- Women’s Caucus, member
- University of Dayton (B.A., magna cum laude, 2020)
- Chi Omega Sorority, personnel executive chair
- Panhellenic Council, Philanthropy and service chair