Commercial finance transaction assistance
Nikol Mellenberger has over 20 years of experience in commercial loan transaction. She works on commercial financing transactions where we may be representing lenders or borrowers. Her experience includes:
- Assisting with loan transactions secured by commercial real estate, business assets, purchase money security interest, equipment, inventory, vehicles, life insurance, investment accounts, privately held stock and aircraft.
- Completing due diligence review of title work, organizational documents, surveys, UCC searches, asset purchase agreements, subordinations, leases and loan documents.
- Preparing and analyzing Uniform Commercial Code filings.
- Coordinating document flow and loan closings.
- Assisting with transactions, including letters of credit, industrial revenue bonds (IRB) or those guaranteed by the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities.
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (B.S., 1995)