Estate guidance with detailed planning process
Rachel Loiacono represents individuals and families in estate planning and taxation matters. She advises clients on their personal, philanthropic and business planning needs, including:
- Estate planning
- Wealth preservation
- Trust and estate administration
- Various legal tax services
Increasingly complex tax rules and the variety of assets often found in clients’ portfolios demand an individualized approach to estate trust and estate planning. With this in mind, Rachel designs estate plans that leverage available tax planning opportunities while demonstrating a keen sensitivity to personal, business and charitable considerations.
Admitted in New Jersey. Not admitted in Florida.
Experience in Action
- Works with high-net-worth families to structure tax-efficient estate plans.
- Drafts estate planning documents, such as wills, trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, supplemental needs trusts, irrevocable trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts and charitable trusts.
- Advises clients throughout the probate process and the administration of trusts after a loved one's passing.
- Counsels clients in the transfer of closely held business interests and succession planning.
- Prepares and reviews gift and estate tax returns.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Pro Bono service with the Florida Guardian Ad Litem Office, 2022
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Corporate Tax at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2019)
- University of Cincinnati (B.S., 2016)
- New Jersey