Counseling on broad range of real estate transactions
Rodger Nayak counsels clients on a broad range of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, development, financing and leasing of commercial real estate. His experience includes working with:
- Investment management firms
- Government-sponsored enterprises
- Special servicers
Admitted in Virginia and Washington D.C. Not admitted in Arizona.
- Represented lender in the origination of $50 million loan secured by apartment building in Overland Park, Kan.
- Represented mortgage servicer in the assumption and modification of a pool of six junior and senior mortgage loans.
- Represented special asset servicer in the $210 million sale of mixed-use complex.
- Represented developer in the redevelopment of an auto dealership as a mixed-use multifamily and retail project in Arlington, Va.
- Represented government-sponsored enterprise in the origination of $2.4 billion credit facility secured by multifamily properties.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- George Mason Law Review (Articles Editor), Veterans and Servicemembers Legal Clinic
- University of Virginia (B.A., 2011)