Global chemical arts and biotechnology patent commercialization counsel
Rosemary Kellogg is an experienced intellectual property (IP) lawyer with a broad background in biotechnology and chemical arts who enjoys using her technical insight to bring economic value to clients. With a Ph.D in organic chemistry, Rose brings a research chemist’s eye to advising biotechnology and chemical arts clients on:
- Patent prosecution
- Patent protection
- Patent commercialization and portfolio development
With nearly 30 years in patent prosecution, Rose possesses vast technical and business acumen valuable to her clients as well as a detailed familiarity with the history and trajectory of key technologies. With this extensive knowledge base, she delivers patent prosecution and commercialization strategies deeply informed by the strategic and economic realities of the industries in which her clients operate.
Experience in Action
- Advising life sciences, pharmaceutical and biotechnology inventors and companies on patent prosecution, portfolio development and protection, and commercialization.
- Advising on U.S. and global patent matters.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Colorado Bar Association
News & Insights
- University of Colorado Boulder Colorado Law (J.D.)
- Order of the Coif
- Purdue University (Ph.D.)
- Organic Chemistry
- State University of New York at Oswego (B.S., magna cum laude)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office