Immigration counsel backed by multilingual fluency
Ryan Patterson advises multi-national and domestic corporations and foreign individuals on a full range of immigration services. He counsels clients in pursuit of both immigrant and non-immigrant visas and PERM labor certification, as well as issues concerning I-9 compliance. He advises on complex adjustment of status matters, the consular process, waivers and RFE responses. Clients he has worked with include:
- Scientists and physicians
- Engineers and tech workers
With extensive experience in both family-based and employment-based immigration, Ryan provides holistic assessments of the eligibility of foreign nationals in pursuit of their immigration goals.
Ryan speaks on immigration issues at the local, regional and national level in both English and Spanish. He has provided Spanish presentations to vulnerable immigrant communities, including LGBTQ+ and Central Americans of indigenous origin.
Admitted in Oklahoma. Not admitted in Florida.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Oklahoma Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Committee, member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, member
- Dream Action Oklahoma, legal director, 2017-2019
News & Insights
- Media Mention
- SeminarAILA South Florida Business and Investment Committee
- The University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- The University of Oklahoma (B.A.J., 2008)
- Universidad de Belgrano (B.S.A.S., 2007)