Efficient and creative dispute resolution
Shauna Manion is a commercial litigator and business attorney who represents clients in federal and state court at all stages of litigation, from early case assessment to trial and appeals. Her jury trial experience includes the successful litigation of shareholder disputes, contract claims and felony charges.
Shauna is passionate about advising and advocating for her clients, using efficient yet creative approaches to disputes. She uses her strong analytical skills and good judgment in every case she takes, intent on driving her cases to a successful finish.
Prior to joining Quarles, Shauna clerked for the IRS Office of Chief Counsel in Washington, D.C., working with small businesses, pass-throughs and special industries.
Experience in Action
- Authors winning appellate briefs and has experience filing successful petitions for certiorari review and interlocutory review.
- Represents clients in a wide variety of civil matters, including matters of corporate control, covenants not to compete, corporate governance, statutory and contractual disputes, and breach of fiduciary duties.
- Wisconsin Law Journal, 2018 Up and Coming Lawyer
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars, Business Litigation, 2018-present
- The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch," 2021, 2022
Professional & Civic Activities
- Association for Women Lawyers, past president
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association, past president
- Wisconsin Bar Association, member
- Milwaukee Bar Association, member
News & Insights
- Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Penn State Law Review, Editorial Board Articles Editor
- CALI Awards (highest grade) in Insurance and Real Estate Transactions
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit