Labor and employment advisor for a range of issues
Summer Khatib works with clients on labor and employment issues ranging from day-to-day HR matters to anti-discrimination and harassment claims. Her work extends to FMLA, FEHA and ADA accommodations. She is skilled at completing pre-litigation tasks, including:
- Compiling discovery
- Drafting interrogatories and requests for production of documents
- Summarizing depositions
- Drafting settlement offers
Summer understands every client is unique and takes the time to understand their specific goals to provide a personalized legal solution. Employment law is a constantly evolving field and she stays up-to-date with the latest legal developments and trends to ensure her clients benefit from the most current and effective legal strategies.
Prior to joining the firm, Summer was a summer associate with a Los Angeles-based firm and worked on issues related to employment causes of action under FEHA. Before this, she worked as a summer associate for an international technology corporation, assisting the company with internal employment matters.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Arab American Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), member
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2023)
- Chapman University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2020)