Public tax and finance counsel
Thomas Cameron assists public entities with taxable and tax-exempt debt offerings, serving as bond counsel and disclosure counsel to numerous Wisconsin municipalities.
Having worked as in-house counsel at multiple municipalities, Thomas has first-hand knowledge of the financial matters facing his clients. Prior to joining the firm, Thomas was assistant city attorney with the City of Sheboygan, Wisc., where he worked on a variety of financial matters such as lease-purchase transactions, a Section 108 loan, a Clean Water Fund loan and several new money and refunding debt issuances.
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Administrative & Local Government Law Section, board member
News & Insights
- SeminarWCMA Winter Conference
- PresentationPublic Finance for Non-Bond Attorneys2021 Municipal Attorneys Institute, League of Wisconsin Municipalities
- Indiana University Bloomington Maurer School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Wisconsin Lutheran College (B.A., summa cum laude, 2008)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit