Extensive support in business law and other related areas
With more than 30 years of experience, Valerie Viemont provides support on a wide array of business law issues. Her experience includes formations of corporations, limited liability companies and other related entities; corporate compliance requirements; coordination and management of various transactions; assisting with due diligence; assisting with Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings and continued compliance; and client communication and management.
Experience in Action
Corporate, Business and M&A
- Involved with numerous types of corporate and business transactions, including the formation of profit corporations, nonprofit organizations and limited liability companies.
- Assists with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and other transactions, ranging from a few hundred thousand dollars to several million.
- Prepares and manages all necessary tax and organizational documentation.
- Helps with IRS audits, including drafting initial responses to document requests received from the IRS, and dealing directly with clients and third parties to obtain required documents and information.
- Prepares documentation for the transfer of real estate, working with city and county officials with respect to lot combines/splits, variances, zoning verifications and supporting documents.
- Prepares initial drafts of plans of all types, working directly with third parties such as CPAs and actuaries, and files all required documents with the IRS.
- Maintains pension plan records for numerous clients and prepares mandatory amendments issued by the IRS to keep the plans in compliance with IRS guidelines.
- Assists with drafting various types of estate planning documents, including wills, trusts, family limited partnerships, transfer of real estate and other assets to fund partnerships.
- Maricopa Community College