Investment management, private investment and venture capital counsel
Zach Pasker advises fund sponsors on the full spectrum of private investment fund formation matters, including structuring and fundraising, and counsels fund sponsors on regulatory and compliance, structuring and day-to-day operational issues. He also provides regulatory and compliance guidance to investment advisers and registered mutual funds in connection with their ongoing compliance, operations and investment activities, including compliance with the Investment Advisers Act and Investment Company Act.
Experience in Action
- Represents institutional investors with respect to their investments in private funds, co-investments and secondary transactions.
- Counsels startups at every stage of the corporate lifecycle, including pre-incorporation planning, formations, general corporate representation and venture capital financings. Zach also assists startup accelerators and investors on diligencing, managing and advising their investments.
- Helps clients with financing transactions, having represented both lenders and borrowers in commercial finance transactions.
- Advises clients on a variety of additional securities and corporate governance related matters.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Marquette Law Review (Comment Editor)
- Dean's List
- University of Iowa (B.A., 2014)
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Spanish, History