Peter Gonzales represents the interests of both businesses and their owners in litigation matters. He has experience assisting with infrastructure investment matters, including public and private partnership pursuits, legal research, and bid compilation. He has also briefed and argued cases before the Northern District, Seventh Circuit, and various state courts. Committed to ensuring clients are informed throughout the process, Pete is involved in all phases of litigation, from the onset of a claim to its resolution.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, he worked for the Cook County State's Attorney's office, successfully trying cases to verdict in a felony courtroom.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Energy, Infrastructure & Environment
Education and Honors
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 2019)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 2016)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Constitution Society, Chicago Lawyer Chapter, Next Generation Leader
- Midtown Education Fund, auxiliary board member
- The Reach Out Community Center, board member
- The University of Notre Dame Institute for Latino Studies, board member
- The University of Notre Dame Program of Liberal Studies Diversity Council, board member