The Public Finance Group offers services in all areas of public finance, including
- General obligation bond financings.
- Revenue bond financings for utilities and other revenue-producing enterprises.
- Tax, revenue, and grant anticipation cash-flow borrowings.
- Private purpose §501(c)(3) borrowings and refundings, including health facilities financings and financings through the Wisconsin Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Industrial revenue bond financings and refundings for manufacturers.
- Urban redevelopment area and community development financings.
- Tax incremental district formation and related financings (TIFs).
- Special assessment financings.
- Lease revenue financings.
- Solid waste recovery projects and financings.
- Clean Water Fund financings.
- Research and implementation of municipal and state incentives for private development, including negotiation and preparation of development agreements.
- Letter-of-credit secured transactions for banks.
- Rural Economic and Community Development (RECD) financings (formerly known as Farmers Home Administration).
- Municipal financing securities law issues, including Blue Sky compliance and continuing disclosure for underwriters and investment bankers.
- Representation of corporate trustees, including workouts and defaults, and document interpretation.
- Public school foundations.