“Enforcement Initiatives Just One of the Topics at the Summit on Controlled Substances”
DEA Chronicles 01/23/18 Larry P. Cote
I am pleased to be part of the roundtable panel, “Update on State and FederalEnforcement Initiatives,” at the American Conference Institute’s Summit on Controlled Substances, being held January 29-31 at the Washington Plaza Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Conference faculty will discuss current challenges, benchmark strategies, and how to prepare for the future of this critical and fast-paced industry. Hear from:
- Current and former DEA attorneys
- Current and former FDA attorneys
- State and U.S. attorneys
- In-House Counsel
- Top law firm counsel
- Reassessing Your Responsibilities in Light of the Changing Scope of Suspicious Order Monitoring Requirements
- Evolution of Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Drug Products
- Understanding and Comparing State Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs
- Diving Into State, County, and City Opioid-Related Investigations
Register today and use the code P10-999-DEA18 to receive a discount on registration fees.