Rachel Graham is a commercial litigator with particular experience in administrative and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Ms. Graham served as a law clerk for Judge Anne Walsh Bradley of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Her recent experience includes:
- Representation of Wisconsin businesses in administrative contested case proceedings and juridical review of environmental permitting decisions. Obtained favorable results in administrative proceedings, circuit court, and Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
- Representation of energy company in negotiations with Wisconsin Department of Transportation regarding condemnation issues.
- Defended research institution employees in a federal lawsuit alleging tortious interference with fellow employee’s employment. Obtained favorable result on summary judgment.
- Representation of businesses in contract and warranty disputes.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Energy, Environment & Natural Resources
- Class Action Defense
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Financial Institutions Litigation
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2008)
- Wisconsin International Law Journal (Senior Managing Editor)
- University of Wisconsin Law School Moot Court Board
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant
- Northwestern University (B.A., 1998)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Professional and Civic Activities
- Wisconsin National & Community Service Board (Commissioner, Nov. 2010 – present)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2015, 2016)
- Wisconsin Pro Bono Honor Society (2013, 2014, 2015)