Rachel Dykema is an attorney in the firm's Health Law Practice Group.
While attending law school and prior to joining the firm, she was a student attorney with the Wisconsin Innocence Project. She also worked as a research assistant, primarily researching the drafting of the rules of criminal and civil procedure and their effect on modern litigation. Prior to her legal career, she served as a home health and hospice quality assurance specialist, with a focus on compliance and regulatory issues, for a large health care software company.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Bercovici Prize for Excellence in Jurisprudence and Legal Philosophy; Dean's Academic Achievement Award; Gwynette E. Smalley Law Review Prize; Melvin J. Friedman Memorial Scholarship; Outstanding Mock Trial Service Award; Best Performance in Civil Procedure I
- Wisconsin Law Review (Senior Articles Editor)
- Mock Trial (Vice President of Membership)
- Luther College (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Majors: Political Science and Business Management
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association Diversion Standards Task Force (Member)