Fundamentals of Long Term Care
Randy Fearnow will speak during the session entitled "Fundamentals of Long Term Care" at the American Health Law Association (AHLA) Fundamentals of Health Law Conference on Tuesday, November 9
Topics of the session will include:
- The scope and importance of long term care;
- Unraveling the levels of institutional long term care;
- Introduction to home care and hospice;
- Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party reimbursement;
- The state/federal survey process;
- Infection control-lessons learned from COVID-19; and
- Alternative care models in post-acute.
For more information or to register, click here.