Rebecca (Becky) Diller was with Quarles & Brady LLP from 1979 through 1991. In October 2005, after raising two sons and assisting her husband in the development of his accounting practice, rejoined the Corporate Services practice of the Firm. She is an experienced corporate paralegal in the areas of general corporate services, commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, and alcohol beverage licensing. She has extensive experience in the areas of:
- Formation, organization and ongoing maintenance for corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities including business qualifications, annual informational filings, and dissolutions.
- Maintenance of client corporate records and stock ledgers.
- Preparation of corporate minutes and reports.
- Drafting contracts, shareholder agreements, and merger documents.
- Assisting with due diligence for corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting with commercial finance transactions including Uniform Commercial Code filings and compliance.
- Alcohol Beverage Licensing.
- Experience also in the areas of probate, residential real estate, and foreclosure.
Professional and Civic Activities
- For the past twelve years, a mentor to young mothers encouraging them in their relationships with their children, spouses, family and community. She and her husband have been speakers at their church on the topic of family finances