Reema has represented businesses in a variety of matters in state and federal courts across the country and has trial experience in Illinois state court. Further, she has represented employers responding to charges of discrimination before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Illinois Department of Human Rights, and the Illinois Human Rights Commission.
Education and Honors
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team (Member)
- Loyola University Community Law Center Clinic
- University of Illinois Chicago (B.A., with honors and high distinction, 2001)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers®–Rising Stars Edition (2017–present: Employment Litigation: Defense)