Rikaela Greane is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She focuses her practice on litigation related to energy matters.
During law school, she was an articles editor for the Vermont Law Review.
Education and Honors
- Vermont Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Vermont Law Review (Articles Editor)
- Institute for Energy and the Environment (Research Associate)
- Academic Excellence Awards: Highest Grades in Evidence and Energy Regulation and the Environment (2016)
- Dean's List
- St. Olaf College (B.A., 2014)
- Majors: Political Science and Environmental Studies
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin