Roger Bond Choquette is a member of the firm's Real Estate Practice Group. His practice focuses on leasing, purchase and sale agreements, due diligence and other real estate transactions.
While attending law school, Roger produced legal research on sustainable investment, human rights and public integrity. Roger also worked as a Legal Intern at the United Nations.
Before law school, Roger served as an Alumni teacher at Brophy College Preparatory where he taught History.
Education and Honors
- Columbia Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Columbia Journal of Transnational Law (Member)
- Best Note, Student Writing Prize in Comparative and International Law
- European Law Moot Court
- HBX | Harvard Business School (2017)
- CORe: Credential of Readiness
- Loyola University Chicago (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Outstanding International Studies Student Award