Roger Bond Choquette is a member of the firm's Real Estate Practice Group.
While attending law school, he was a member of Columbia Law School's Journal of Transnational Law. He also served as a research assistant for the Human Rights Institute at Columbia Law School and was an investment law and policy intern for the Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment. Roger also worked as a treaty law intern at the United Nation's Office of Legal Affairs.
Education and Honors
- Columbia Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Columbia Journal of Transnational Law (Member); Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar (for superior academic achievement)
- Best Note, Student Writing Prize in Comparative and International Law; Honoree, Public Interest Honors Dinner (for 100+ hours of pro bono service)
- European Law Moot Court; International Refugee Assistance Program
- Center for the Advancement of Public Integrity
- HBX | Harvard Business School (2017)
- CORe: Credential of Readiness
- Loyola University Chicago (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Outstanding International Studies Student Award
- Interdisciplinary Honors Program