Ryan Patterson advises multi-national and domestic corporations and foreign individuals in a full range of immigration services. He has worked with scientists, physicians, engineers, tech workers, executives, professors and artists, among others.
From a broad base of experience, Ryan counsels clients in pursuit of both immigrant and non-immigrant visas, including E, H, L, O, TN, EB-1, EB-2 and PERM labor certification, as well as issues concerning I-9 compliance. He advises on complex adjustment of status matters, the consular process, waivers and RFE responses. With extensive experience in both family-based and employment-based immigration, Ryan provides holistic assessments of the eligibility of foreign nationals in pursuit of their immigration goals.
Ryan is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and speaks on immigration issues at the local, regional and national level in both English and Spanish. He has provided Spanish presentations to vulnerable immigrant communities, including LGBTQ+ and Central Americans of indigenous origin. Before private practice, Ryan was a staff attorney and assistant director of a large non-profit in Oklahoma City where he worked with low-income families and refugees seeking immigration benefits.
Admitted in Oklahoma.
- Business Law
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Education and Honors
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- University of Oklahoma Gaylord College of Journalism (B.A.J., 2008)
- Universidad de Belgrano (B.S.A.S., 2007)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Oklahoma Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Committee, member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, member
- Dream Action Oklahoma, legal director, 2017-2019