Ryan's recent experience includes:
- Representation of private equity funds in the acquisition and divestiture of portfolio companies, including negotiation of the primary purchase and sale documents as well as structuring and negotiating investment documents among the various owners.
- Representation of privately held businesses, including fund sponsored businesses and family owned businesses, in strategic acquisition and divestiture transactions.
- Representation of private fund sponsors in the organization, formation, and fundraising for new investment funds and related regulatory matters, including structuring and negotiating fund and general partner level organizational documents and implementing internal controls and SEC compliance programs.
- Representation of emerging growth companies in capital raising, equity structuring, and negotiation and documentation of strategic relationships.
- Representation of institutional investors investing in alternative asset classes, including domestic and international private equity funds, venture capital funds, hedge funds, real estate funds, and swap transactions.
- Representation of institutional investors buying and selling interests in private funds in secondary transactions.