Samantha Roth is an attorney in the firm's Health Law Practice Group.
During law school and prior to joining the firm, Samantha was a Risk Management legal intern for the Medical College of Wisconsin, where she researched health law issues impacting the hospital, doctors, and patients; and drafted memoranda used by doctors and the Medical College to inform decision-making and educational policies.
In addition, Samantha worked for a pharmaceutical research company as a quality assurance officer, verifying study compliance to FDA, EPA, and international regulations. She also worked as a research technician where she monitored compliance with HIPAA guidelines for volunteers' personal data and ensured proper informed consent of trial volunteers.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Dean's List
- Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review (Co-Editor-in-Chief)
- CALI Awards (highest grade) in Managed Health Care; Legal Analysis, Writing, and Research I; Legal Analysis, Writing, and Research II; Contracts; Contract Drafting; Internet Law; and Constitution Law
- Academic Success Program Leader
- University of Wisconsin (B.S., 2011)
- Majors: Bachelor of Science in Neurobiology and Spanish Literature
Professional and Civic Activities
- Domestic Violence Injunction Hearing Representation (Legal Volunteer, 2016 – 2019)