Sara has been with Quarles & Brady since 2008 in the Intellectual Property Group. She is the primary contact at Quarles for the administrative needs of the firm's major Tech Transfer Office clients. Sara consistently strives for distinction in all aspects of client service. Some of her duties and experience include:
- Experience working with domestic and foreign associates.
- Part of the development and implementing of detailed budgets requested by our clients.
- Knowledge of the U.S. patent prosecution system.
- Drafting of documents for patent filings.
- Revision of patent application drawings using various software programs.
- Managing docket and work flow for partners.
- Monitoring and processing of foreign invoices.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (B.S., 2007)