Stephanie Moon is an associate in the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She works on general litigation matters including white collar crimes, class actions, and healthcare matters while representing clients in a variety of industries and business sectors.
While in law school, Stephanie served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Michael T. Mason where she primarily conducted research on federal acts and regulations, as well as legal precedent, to draft summary judgment opinions. In her final year of law school, Stephanie was a member of the Community Law Clinic where she worked to hone her litigation skills by representing low-income clients. She also served as an Editor for the Loyola University Chicago Law Journal.
Education and Honors
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Dean's List Fall 2016-Spring 2019
- Loyola University Chicago Law Journal, Staff Member
- CALI Awards: Civil Procedure, Legal Writing, Property, Advocacy, and
- University of Dayton (B.A., cum laude, 2012)
- Major: History and Philosophy
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin