Stewart Womack is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Group.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Womack served as Assistant General Counsel at GoDaddy.com. In this position he created and implemented a patent program, drafted patent policies, prosecuted patent applications, assisted in IP due diligence for M&A activities, and created open source software policies and reviewed open source software use.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 1994)
- International Law Journal (Technical Publisher)
- Oregon Institute of Technology (B.S., 1985)
- Degree: Computer Systems Engineering Technology
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office