Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named 2019 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars05/30/19
Naples/Tampa — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that eight of its attorneys have been named Florida Super Lawyers as among the top attorneys in Florida for 2019. Additionally, seven attorneys were named to the 2019 Florida Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers®, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers who have gained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual, statewide selections are made using a multi-phased process that includes independent peer nominations, peer evaluations, and research. Only the top five percent of attorneys in each state are honored as Super Lawyers; Rising Star selection is limited to only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys.
Quarles & Brady attorneys selected as 2019 Florida Super Lawyers:
- T. Robert Bulloch — Estate & Probate
- Kimberly A. Dillon — Estate & Probate
- Kimberly Leach Johnson — Estate & Probate
- Bradley G. Rigor — Estate & Probate
- David A. Beyer— Franchise/Dealership
- Kelli A. Edson — Business Lit
- Philip V. Martino — Creditor Debtor Rights
- Natalie Pedregal Thomas — Construction Lit
Quarles & Brady attorneys selected as Rising Stars:
- Benjamin B. Brown — Business Lit
- Noel J. Davies — Land Use/Zoning
- Keely F. Morton — Estate & Trust Lit