Peter and his team determine and process the most appropriate visa category for individuals who intend to stay temporarily in the United States for employment or other business-related reasons, including:
- Persons to be employed in professional positions, as well as persons of extraordinary ability and achievement in business, the arts, science, education, medicine or sports (H-1B, TN, O and P categories);
- Executives, supervisors and employees essential to establishing and managing foreign-owned companies in the United States (E-1 and E-2 categories);
- Intracompany transferees from the same or related entities abroad who will be employed as executives, managers or employees with specialized knowledge (L-1 category);
- Company employees coming briefly to the United States to attend meetings, negotiate contracts or attend seminars or conferences (B-1 category); and
- Trainees, interns and students who may receive remuneration during their training in the United States (H-3, J-1 and F-1 categories).