Thomas McDonell is an attorney in the Commercial Litigation Group.
While in law school, he interned for Judge Raymond Mitchell in the Circuit Court of Cook County, where he assisted in researching and drafting judicial orders for commercial law cases. Thomas also externed in the Civil Litigation Unit of the Wisconsin Department of Justice, and worked for Justice N. Patrick Crooks of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Wisconsin Law Review, Articles Editor
- Highest Grade in Substantive Criminal Law
- Pro Bono Society
- Boston College (B.A., cum laude, 2011)
- B.A. in History, minor in Economics
Professional and Civic Activities
- Misericordia Heart of Mercy Home (Volunteer)