Tiffany is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group.
While attending law school, she served as Managing Editor for the Houston Journal of International Law and a research assistant for Professor J. Thomas Oldham. She was also a member of the Blakely Moot Court Team and competed in the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Hong Kong.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Tiffany was a judicial extern for the Honorable Caroline M. Craven and the Honorable Roy S. Payne of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- White Collar Crime and Internal Investigations
- Automotive Industry
- Franchise & Distribution
Education and Honors
- University of Houston (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Houston Journal of International Law (Managing Editor)
- University of Maryland (B.A., 2008)
- Major: Communication and Psychology
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Professional and Civic Activities
- The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program
- Mandarin Chinese