Tiffany is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group, as well as the Automotive and Franchise and Distribution Industry Teams.
Tiffany focuses her practice on representing franchisors, distributors, and manufacturers in litigation and business disputes. In particular, she has experience representing manufacturing clients in the automotive industry. Specifically, she provides counsel to a large motor vehicle manufacturing company regarding distribution network operating standards, policies, and regulations.
While attending law school, she served as Managing Editor for the Houston Journal of International Law and a research assistant for Professor J. Thomas Oldham. She was also a member of the Blakely Moot Court Team and competed in the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Hong Kong.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Tiffany was a judicial extern for the Honorable Caroline M. Craven and the Honorable Roy S. Payne of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- White Collar Crime and Internal Investigations
- Automotive Industry
- Franchise & Distribution
Education and Honors
- University of Houston (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Houston Journal of International Law (Managing Editor)
- University of Maryland (B.A., 2008)
- Major: Communication and Psychology
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Professional and Civic Activities
- The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program
- Mandarin Chinese