Tiffany Moncrieff s experience spans 15 years, and she brings knowledge from various practice areas ranging from civil litigation, criminal defense, family law and transactional law. Tiffany practices in the firm's Real Estate Practice Group specializing in:
- Commercial and residential closing services.
- Representation of national and regional lenders.
- Representation of homeowner and condominium associations.
- Title examination and issuance of commercial and residential owner and lender title insurance policies.
- Commercial and residential leasing.
Education and Honors
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1996)
- Book Award: Federal Taxation of Estates, Trusts and Gifts
- Book Award: Environmental Law
- University of Florida (B.A., 1994)
- Degree: English
Professional and Civic Activities
- The Florida Bar (Member)
- Collier County Bar Association (Member)