Timothy Hains practiced in the area of real property including experience in real estate development, transactions and mortgage lending. His experience included:
- Representation of a new Catholic university in the acquisition and development of interim and permanent campus sites; the joint venture for the development of the adjoining new town; and the structuring of the university and development entities.
- Representation of commercial and residential real estate developers in the acquisition, financing and development of real property.
- Representation of foreign developer in the acquisition and joint venture of orange grove operations.
- Representation of land owner in the structuring of earth mining operations with mining operators.
- Representation of real estate investors in the acquisition, financing and leasing of office buildings and retain shopping centers.
- Issue owner and mortgagee title insurance policies in commercial and residential transactions.
Education and Honors
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 1974)
- Law Review (Editor-in-Chief). Victor O. Wehle Trial Practice Award.
- University of Notre Dame (B.S., 1970)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Naples Area Board of Realtors (Member, Legal Resources Committee; Chairman, 1992-1994)
- Collier County Bar Association (President, 1979)
- The Florida Bar (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section)
- Naples Area Board of Realtors (Affiliate)
- Collier Business Leadership Hall of Fame (Director, 1990-1995)
- Economic Development Council (Business Retention Committee, 1996-1998)
- Naples Concert Band (Director and Treasurer of 1998-present)
- Certified in real property law by the Florida Bar Board of Certification
- Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund (Circuit Advisor, 1991-2000)
- Lawyers Abstract Service, Inc. (Director, President, 1991-1996)
- Collier County Home Rule Charter Commission (1980-1981)
- Named 2014 Attorney of the Year by the Legal Aid of Collier County, Inc.
- Received the 2014 Florida Bar President’s Pro Bono Service Award
- Selected for inclusion in the 2006-2012 Florida Super Lawyers® lists (Real Estate)
- Named 2010 FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth ManagerSM
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated