Tracy Berrones is a paralegal with more than 30 years experience in the Public Finance area, assisting many municipalities and school districts throughout the State of Wisconsin. Her experience includes:
- General obligations, referendums, rural water issues, clean water fund loan issues, safe drinking water loan issues and revenue obligations.
- Drafting and editing resolutions, excerpts of minutes, closing documents, legal opinions and correspondence in order to create transcripts of proceedings for all such issues.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Nominated for Unsung Heroes Award in 2007
- Member of National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Fundamentals of Municipal Bond Law Seminars (1992-1994)