Travis Romero-Boeck is a member of the firm's Product Liability, Toxic Tort and Personal Injury Litigation Practice Group. His recent experience includes representation of a national motorcycle manufacturer against product liability claims across jurisdictions and representation of premises owners in premises liability matters. He also has co-trial counsel experience.
Travis is actively involved in the firm's pro bono efforts, and he has been a member of its Domestic Violence Clinic since joining the firm in 2014. Through this role, he has successfully represented dozens of individuals seeking restraining orders against their abusers.
Prior to joining the firm full-time, he spent two years as a summer associate, where he researched and drafted memoranda in the areas of general commercial litigation, product liability litigation, and corporate law.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Moot Court Board (President); Mock Trial Program (President); Latino Law Student Association (Member)
- Habush, Habush & Rottier Outstanding Trial Advocacy Award; Susan Steingass Outstanding Trial Advocacy Award
- NITA Tournament of Champions Trial Team (Co-Captain)
- Wisconsin Idea and Russell Bonfiglio Memorial merit-based scholarships
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (B.A., cum laude, 2011)
- Honors Program
- Student Body President
- Mock Trial Team Captain
- Commencement Ceremony Student Speaker
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2014
Professional and Civic Activities
- Centro Legal (Board of Directors; 2015–2017 Planning Committee member for annual gala fundraiser)
- Centro Legal offers pro bono legal services in Milwaukee and focuses on family law and domestic abuse issues.
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2015)
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers®-Rising Stars Edition 2018 (PI - Products Defense)