Vicki Melone is a Florida Bar registered paralegal in the Real Estate Practice Group at Quarles & Brady. Vicki has worked as a paralegal for nearly 20 years with experience primarily focusing on commercial real estate transactions. Other professional legal experience includes corporate, bankruptcy, commercial, finance, construction, and personal injury litigation.
Her experience includes:
- Title review and preparation of analysis.
- Survey coordination and review.
- Abstracting sale/purchase contracts and leases.
- Preparation of documents for purchase and sale of real property, easements, leases and lease exhibits and preparation/review of loan documents for commercial property.
- Forming corporations and limited liability companies and filing annual reporting.
- Obtaining Employer Identification Numbers for corporate clients from Internal Revenue Service.
- Prepare and file pleadings with state and federal courts.
- Discovery production.
- Case management.
Professional and Civic Activities
- The Florida Bar Association (Florida Registered Paralegal)