Xavier A. Santistevan is a legal assistant with 25 years of experience in the litigation field. He has recently worked on a large intellectual property litigation matter, as well as been involved in several complex securities and financial litigations.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Xavier served as a paralegal case manager on a high profile securities fraud investigation matter. This matter was in connection with a multi-billion dollar fraud case against a major accounting firm based on its audits of a public company.
Xavier's experience includes:
- Managing large scale document productions via electronic document databases such as Summation, Concordance, Relativity and Xera
- Organizing all litigation records including working files, pleadings, deposition transcripts, exhibits and witness files
- Working closely with attorneys and accounting experts in the preparation of presentation materials in connection with accounting investigation
- Trial document preparation, document organization and electronic presentation of trial materials utilizing Trial Director software
Education and Honors
- State University of New York at Binghamton (B.A., 1989)
- Degree: Political Science
Professional and Civic Activities
- Group Pro Bono Award, Seventh Circuit Bar Association
- Quarles & Brady Diversity and Inclusion Committee (Former Chair)