Xavier is a legal assistant with 25 years of experience in the litigation field. His recent experience includes working on a large intellectual property litigation matter. He has also been involved in several complex securities and financial litigations. Before joining Quarles & Brady, he served as a paralegal case manager on a high profile securities fraud investigation in connection with a multi-billion dollar fraud case against a major accounting firm based on its audits of a public company.
His experience includes:
- Managing large scale document productions via electronic document databases such as Summation, Concordance, Relativity and Xera.
- Organizing all litigation records including working files, pleadings, deposition transcripts, exhibits and witness files.
- Working closely with attorneys and accounting experts in the preparation of presentation materials in connection with accounting investigation.
- Trial experience includes document preparation, document organization and electronic presentation of trial materials utilizing Trial Director software
Education and Honors
- State University of New York at Binghamton (B.A., 1989)
- Degree: Political Science.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Group Pro Bono Award, Seventh Circuit Bar Association
- Quarles & Brady Diversity and Inclusion Committee (Former Chair)