Yalda is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group, where she focuses her practice on general litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Yalda served as law clerk at the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Tennessee. She also worked as a Business and Legal Affairs Intern at Country Music Television, a Viacom Network.
Education and Honors
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2018)
- Law and Business Certificate
- Pro Bono Pledge Award Recipient
- Phi Delta Phi
- Vanderbilt Bar Association (class representative)
- London School of Economics & Political Science (M.Sc., 2013)
- Major: History of International Relations
- Arizona State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Major: Global Studies
- Barrett, the Honors College
- Leadership Scholarship Program
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2018