Josh Fleming concentrates his practice in product liability and general commercial litigation. He has defended clients around the country in litigation involving product liability and premises liability claims, and complex and mass toxic tort claims, as well as prosecuting and defending a variety of commercial claims. He has represented clients in both state and federal courts and at the appellate level.
Josh’s litigation experience includes prosecuting and defending breach of contract and UCC Article 2 claims, as well as enforcement of restrictive covenants contained in employment agreements, defending trade secret claims, and other business related disputes. Josh serves as national counsel to a medical device manufacturer on restrictive covenant enforcement and counsels clients on risk avoidance related to restrictive covenants. In addition, Josh has served as national counsel to product manufacturers in a variety of industries, including automotive restraints, industrial and construction equipment, motorcycles, and chemicals. Josh also regularly advises and defends land owners and contractors in catastrophic loss and property damage claims arising out of construction accidents and fire losses.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2000)
- National Moot Court Team
- Marquette University (B.S., 1996)
- Degree: Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing and Economics
- Wisconsin (inactive)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Defense Research Institute (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2013-present: Commercial Litigation)
- Selected for inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers® 2015-present (Personal Injury Defense: Products)
- Selected for inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers-Rising Stars® 2010-2012 Editions