Troy Hoch concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial construction transactions, commercial lending, real estate lending, general real estate and business transactions, and Indian law. His experience includes
- Representing owner/developers, contractors, and subcontractors in commercial construction transactions.
- Negotiation and preparation of custom forms of design and construction contracts.
- Negotiation and preparation of industry standard forms of design and construction contracts, including AIA, AGC, ConsensusDocs, and DBIA forms.
- Advising clients regarding real estate and regulatory issues relating to the construction and operation of renewable energy projects, including solar.
- Providing general counsel relating to issues arising before, during, or after construction.
- Representing Tribal Housing Authorities in preparation, review, and negotiation of construction, architect, and engineering documents.
- Providing advice and counsel to Tribal Housing Authorities in HUD-related matters and procurement law.
- Representing general contractors regarding various public procurement issues, including bid protests involving local, city, county, and state governmental agencies.
- Representing investors, developers, sellers, and lenders in real estate transactions.
- Providing general counsel service to small business clients not having in-house legal counsel.
- Real Estate
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Financial Institutions Litigation
Education and Honors
- Gonzaga University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1995)
- Gonzaga Law Review (Member, 1993–1995; Editorial Board, 1994–1995)
- University of San Diego (B.B.A., 1990)
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member, Forum on the Construction Industry)
- State Bar of Arizona (Member, Construction Law Section)
- Pima County Bar Association (Member)
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid (Member)
- Volunteer Lawyers Program (Volunteer)
- Wills for Heroes Program (Volunteer)
- The Centurions (Member)
- Tucson Conquistadores (Member)
- Los Charros del Desierto (Member)