Will Schultz focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts and general business law matters.
Before joining Quarles & Brady LLP, Mr. Schultz served as the general counsel of a publicly traded parent company to a global family of manufacturing businesses.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2000)
- Wisconsin Law Review (Note and Comment Editor)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A., 1997)
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Association of Corporate Counsel - Wisconsin Chapter (Member)
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers®- Rising Stars Edition