Aaron Sagedahl represents and advises a variety of health care industry clients in the areas of licensure, regulatory and corporate compliance, and general corporate issues including business start-ups and change of ownership (CHOWs). He focuses his practice in the areas of long-term care health law, regulatory compliance, and business formation.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron worked for another health care law firm primarily focused in the long-term care industry. In his free time, Aaron spends his time with friends, family, and coaching volleyball.
Education and Honors
- William Mitchell Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Health Law Certificate Recipient
- Mitchell Hamline Law Review
- St. John's University (B.A., 2013)
- Major: History
- Minor: Business Management