Alex is an attorney in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She has experience negotiating and litigating a broad range of substantive areas at all value levels. Her primary focus is insurance coverage, particularly mass tort coverage cases including asbestos, environmental, and sexual abuse claims. She is equipped to advise clients on all aspects of insurance, from placing coverage to litigating claims.
Other areas of Alex's practice include defense against class actions, municipal liability, and Wisconsin Fair Dealership law claims.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Marquette Law Review, Senior Comment Editor
- University of Minnesota (B.A.)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2015)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" (2021, Commercial Litigation)