Annette Williamson is a paralegal in the Business Law Group. With over 25 years' experience in the legal field, Annette began her career in the file room of a mid-sized Phoenix firm. Her experience includes formations of corporations, limited liability companies, and other related entities; corporate compliance requirements; coordination and management of various transactions; assisting with due diligence; assisting with Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings and continued compliance; and client communication and management.
In addition, Annette has experience in the areas of probate, guardianships, and conservatorships, civil litigation, estate planning, and real estate foreclosures.
Annette co-founded the Southern Arizona Legal Support Association in Yuma, Arizona, a group created to bring the community's legal support staff together and has also served as a panel member for the Paralegal Program at Arizona Western College.
Education and Honors
- Phoenix College (Associate of Applied Science Paralegal Studies)
- National Association of Legal Assistants (Paralegal Certification)
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. (Member)
- Arizona Paralegal Association (Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Paralegal Division (Member)