Anthony Pusateri is a member of the firm's Bankruptcy, Restructuring, and Creditor's Rights Practice Group. Prior to joining the firm, Anthony worked with the Civil Litigation Clinic at the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, drafting motions, conducting client interviews and counseling, taking depositions, and representing clients during court hearings before a judge.
Anthony was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady in 2019, conducting legal research and writing.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- Order of the Coif
- Dean's Award; Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- CALI Award: Legal Method & Writing, Torts, Professional Responsibility
- Arizona State Law Journal (Technology Editor)
- Arizona State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017)