Anthony Pusateri has experience enforcing the rights of secured and unsecured creditors through litigation and pre- and post-judgment remedies, including replevins, attachments, and garnishments. He assists creditors with moving quickly to protect and recover collateral and collect debts owed to them. Anthony's clients primarily include banks and other commercial lenders, loan servicers, and commercial landlords.
His recent experience includes:
- Representing institutional lenders in loan enforcement and collection actions, including at fair market value hearings and other judicial and non-judicial proceedings;
- Representing commercial landlords in lease enforcement and eviction actions in multiple state and federal courts, including representation in a federal district court eviction proceeding and in front of the American Arbitration Association; and
- Representing other clients in general commercial litigation, including construction disputes, products liability, and adversary proceedings associated with Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, Anthony was a summer associate in 2019 while a student at the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- Order of the Coif
- Trial Advocacy Certificate
- CALI Award: Legal Method & Writing, Torts, Professional Responsibility
- Arizona State Law Journal, technology editor
- Arizona State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court, member