Data privacy and security matters cross multiple areas of the law, from banking to health care to employment law. Because of our national scope and multiple practice areas the Quarles & Brady Data Privacy & Security Team is able to handle both routine and complex matters in an efficient manner. This full-service approach ensures that all your needs are met.
How We Practice
We offer four main services. We provide these services in a proactive, cost-efficient manner.
- Compliance and Risk Counseling
- Transactional Assistance
- Data Breach Preparation and Response
- Government Investigations and Litigation
Proactive, Efficient Approach
We understand your need to control legal costs. Our clients look to us for efficiency and practical advice that allows them to conduct their business as needed. We do this by:
- Counseling on best practices post CCPA enactment
- Providing model HIPAA policies and procedures, along with related forms (such as a business associate agreement)
- Offering frequent seminars, to keep you up-to-date on the latest data privacy and security topics
We understand what keeps general counsel and chief legal officers (CLOs) up at night.