After working as a business immigration paralegal for several years, Libby Glass earned her law degree, continuing to focus her practice on immigration. She has worked with corporate clients, executives, professionals, and VIP individuals across diverse industries on nonimmigrant and immigrant visas. Libby has drafted written materials and submitted responses to USCIS Requests for Evidence. This direct work experience informs her practical, solutions-oriented approach and adds value for her clients.
Her specific immigration experience also includes:
- Assessing and preparing nonimmigrant visas, permanent resident and citizenship applications, and Labor Certification (PERM) applications
- Preparing individuals for visa interviews at U.S. consulates worldwide
- Maintaining routine correspondence with individuals and client representatives regarding requirements, timelines, and expectations
Libby was the recipient of the U.S. Department of State Fulbright Scholarship in Panama City, Panama. While serving as an English Teaching Assistant, she piloted the first-ever Fulbright English Teaching Assistant grant in Panama and established relationships with key stakeholders to foster cultural exchange and mutual understanding.
Admitted in North Carolina.
Education and Honors
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Pro Bono Honors Society
- Journal of Law & Policy, editorial staff
- Immigration Pro Bono Project, co-coordinator
- Stanford University (M.A., 2013)
- Elmhurst College (B.A., summa cum laude, 2010)
- North Carolina